Welcome to My Personal Page!
Why do I do the TEAL Walk every year?
- To make a difference
- To raise money for such an important cause
- To raise awareness about the signs and symptoms of this disease
- To walk side by side with friends, family, and strangers all affected by ovarian cancer
- To make sure no one else loses a loved one from ovarian cancer
- To celebrate and honor the memory of my mom, Katie, who lost her battle in 2007
I would love your support in my eighth TEAL Walk, whether it's words of encouragement, signing up to join my team and walk with me, or donating to my page. Thank you so much and I hope to see you on September 7!
If you are interested in joining me & registering for the 11th Annual T.E.A.L.® Walk/Run in Prospect Park, Brooklyn on Saturday, September 7th, 2019 (9/7/2019), please visit www.tealwalk.org/brooklyn
T.E.A.L.® Community Center
533 16th St
Brooklyn, NY 11215
If you think this page contains objectionable content, please inform the system administrator.